Ever wondered why your hair is falling? It is natural that our body regenerates its cells, including the keratin that makes up our hair. But when a hair loss becomes excessive, this can be due to several factors:
- Vitamin deficiency
- A hormonal change
- Recurring stress
- A hereditary heritage conditioned
There are various pharmaceuticals as well as cosmetics that promise to stop this fall and sometimes even to regrow hair but their effects on our general health are often overlooked.
On the other hand, the use of natural and essential oils as hair care is becoming more widespread and recognized.
There are more than a hundred and each is distinguished by its active principles and its effects on the different aspects of the hair and its root. It is important to choose certified organic oils and especially without chemical additives such as preservatives, dyes and minerals.
Hair also reflects our health and that is why some good habits to adopt daily help to reduce and prevent the fall of our hair:
- Practice an activity that allows you to de-stress everyday
- Ensure a balanced diet and a daily intake of vitamins and minerals
- Allow the hair to breathe (avoid attaching them daily or overloading them with various cosmetic products, eg gels, lacquers, etc.)
- Choose care products adapted to your hair type
- Favor products based on selected organic essential oils and 100% natural
Taking care of your hair is not only a question of aesthetics, it is also a matter of health.