1. Carefully choose your hair care. Opt for a brand that preaches the natural and focuses on powerful natural assets while responding to different issues; dull hair, colored, dry and damaged, …). Care 100% guaranteed without silicone, paraben and mineral oils. Do not hesitate to read the list of ingredients to make sure they are not listed!
2. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo without silicone, sulfate and paraben. Rinse your hair well.
3. Rinsing temperature: promote the rinsing of your hair with warm or cold water.
4. When brushing: avoid putting the hair dryer or straightener on the maximum temperature so as not to dehydrate the tips and be sure to respect a distance of 15 cm, during drying, not to damage the fiber capillary.
5. Careful Use of Curling Iron: Make sure your hair is protected. Apply on the hair a thermal protection in lotion or spray.
6. Opt for light hairstyles; tying the hair often, promotes breakage see hair loss. So we alternate with light hairstyles that are good for your scalp and leave them free before going to bed.